T.R.U.E. TEST® is a convenient, ready-to-use patch test for the diagnosis of allergic contact dermatitis. Patch testing is a simple procedure to help diagnose allergic contact dermatitis and identify the causative agent(s).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
T.R.U.E. TEST is an epicutaneous patch test indicated for use as an aid in the diagnosis of allergic contact dermatitis in persons 18 years of age and older whose history suggests sensitivity to one or more of the 35 substances included on the T.R.U.E. TEST panels.
- Do not apply to skin of patients with a history of severe allergic reaction (systemic and/or local) to any of the allergen components or inactive substances of T.R.U.E. TEST.
- Do not apply to skin that is injured or inflamed.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Acute allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, may occur.
- Sensitization to one or more of the allergens may occur with initial or repeat testing.
- Extreme positive reactions, excited skin syndrome, tape reactions, irritant contact dermatitis, persistent reactions, and late reactions at the test site may occur.
- The most common adverse reactions (occurring in more than 1% of the study population) were burning, tape irritation, persistent reactions, erythema, and hyper/hypo pigmentation.